Thursday 13 April 2017

Striped Gerbera Card

Im back after another break from cardmaking and blogging.

I made this card with My Favorite Things Gerbera Daisy Die-namics, Watercolor Striped Background stamp, Blueprints 13 and a sentiment from Adorable Elephants.  I also used MFT cardstock, Versafine ink, pattern paper and glitter enamel dots from My Mind's Eye.

I stamped the background first and while it dried I die-cut the daisy, stamped the sentiment and made my top folding card base.  The background layer was die cut with the largest of the Blueprints dies and then I layered the other elements onto this.  The final step was to adhered the glitter enamel dots.

I am adding this card to CAS(E) this Sketch - #216



I also made this card following the sketch but used the Neat & Tangled Celebrate dies.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love BOTH! B&W stripes are always a winner in my books!
    Good to see you in back in blogland and thanks for playing at CTS!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.